Beer To Go
Take North by Northwest home with you! We offer a variety of NXNW brews in an array of beer containment units.
Serving a large party? Try one of our keg sizes. Looking for the perfect gift for your favorite beer lover? Get a growler! All prices are subject to change.
Canned beer on demand!
You can now take NXNW brewery fresh beer home in 32oz Crowlers (can-growlers).
- $8 Regular Fills
- $10 IPA & Specialty
- $3 off Three Packs
With a delightful name like a growler, how can you go wrong? Growlers are the ideal gift for serious beer lovers. Each growler is constructed of high-quality glass, with a sturdy metal handle and the NXNW logo etched into the front.
- 2L - $14.50 regular & $17 IPA's
- 1L - $9 regular & $10 IPA's
$12 Grolwer Fills:
- Happy Hour- 4 to 7pm daily
- Growler Hour- last hour of business
- Mug Club members
*Prices dependent on type of beer purchased
Large Glass Growlers (2L):
- $31.95 with first fill of our regular selection of beers
- $34.95 for seasonals and IPA's
Small Glass Growlers (1L):
- $16 with first fill of regular selection
- $17 for seasonal and IPA's
5 Gallons (40 pints):
- $69.99 for Standard Tap Beer
- $74.99 for Seasonals
- $79.99 for IPA
15.5 Gallons (125 pints):
- $149.99 for Standard Tap Beer
- $164.99 for Seasonals
- $179.99 for IPA
Mug Club Members Receive 10% Discount on Keg Orders!
Please review the following information so that we can assist you with your beer orders. If you have any questions, call us at (512) 467-6969 for Stonelake or (512) 301-6969 for Slaughter Lane!
- All keg orders include keg bucket, ice, tap and cups. Addition cups may be purchased for $5.
- Kegs are good for 12-24 hours after first tapping if they are kept cold and still.
- Keg pick up and drop off times are at 11:00am or from 2:00 - 6:00pm.
- Please allow at least 24 hours to fill all keg orders.
- Keg orders are not filled over the weekend. Any orders placed after Friday morning will not be available until Monday.
- Orders require a $100 deposit payable by cash only.
We have a limited number of kegs available on weekends, first come, first serve. Please order your keg by Friday morning to guarantee selection. Call for availability.
- Please call 20 minutes prior to picking up your keg so that we can have it iced down and ready to go when you arrive.
- Please bring an appropriate vehicle for transporting kegs. Large kegs require a SUV or truck and tie-down straps are highly recommended.
- Feel free to use our reserved parking space for keg pickup on the west side of the building near the loading dock.
- We will gladly fill homebrew-style corny kegs (ball lock or pin lock) as long as they are clean, sanitized and in good working condition.
- We cannot fill or exchange any other brewery's kegs (for example: Miller, Coors, Bud etc.)